Friday, April 13, 2012

McHill High School - Parent Review


Hello, I am Jonathan Lee. I live in SA, New Jersey. Like many children here in United States of America, my daughter also suffered from the issue of overweight. She was fat ever since she was born. I tried every remedy; including forcing her on a diet but it didn’t work. So I gave up and let her be on her own. Although she doesn’t eat this much but she is fat, very fat.
Due to her fatness, my daughter was always bullied in her school. Every day she used to come home crying that any of her fellow has bullied her. I had to report this issue to the teachers and principal because at times the bullying used to get very harsh. This deteriorated my daughter’s confidence. After completing her school she refused to join a high school only because she doesn’t wants to be bullied anymore, although she wanted to attend a high school desperately. One day I was narrating the issue to my friend and she told me about McHill High School.
 McHill High School is an accredited online high school that specializes in providing accredited high school diplomas, so as to provide ease and convenience to bully affected students like my daughter. When I told this to my daughter I could see the glow on her face. We quickly got in touch with McHill High School’s academic counselor enrolled into a high school program and there was no looking back after that day. She completed her diploma with brilliant marks and got a job in a renowned, local hospital. Now she is treated with respect from the same students who used to bully her in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment