Sunday, April 22, 2012

McHill High School- Ladder to Success


My name is John Watkins,i live in Atlanta.I recently completed my High School Diploma with Honors, from McHill High School. My experience of an online high school heas been great and very inspiring, and i enjoyed my program of study very much. The online educators and tutors have been very encouraging and helpful in numerous ways. This enabled me to work even harder on my selected courses. Studying at McHill High School really motivated me to study further and this is why I am now pursuing my passion for physics. I am still connected with my friends through online university portal and still catch up on our happenings.  
I have already started referring my family and friends to pursue their education and start off with an inspirational career with McHill High School. I believe that studying and earning my high school diploma was the help and support I needed to motivate me. Being part of McHill as a student has made me set up more challenging and higher goals which will improve the quality of my life and will eventually help me sustain myself and my family.
Thank you so much for showing me the right path and being helpful for now i know that KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment